If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
MALA Boutique wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We will gladly accept returns at MALA Boutique on regular priced merchandise purchased at our Toronto location or through our e-commerce site as long as the item(s) meets the following criteria:
- Merchandise is in its original condition and has not been worn, altered or washed
- Merchandise has all its original tags attached
- Package is postmarked for return within 7 days of purchase
- A Return Authorization Number is written on the outside of the package. Please call (416) 938-8551 or email email@example.com to obtain the authorization. We must know why the item is being returned to give out the authorization number. No packages will be accepted without an authorization number.
- Sale merchandise and accessories are all FINAL SALE
- No refunds or exchanges on any items purchased at our seasonal MALA x Muskoka location.
INTERNATIONAL RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- All returned items should be declared as a “return of Canadian merchandise” on the customs declaration form. Returned items that do not have this checked off on their custom declaration form will be refused and returned to the sender. Return shipping and customs fees are the expense of the purchaser.
- Exchanges/Refunds at our Toronto, Canada Store only.
- Online orders can be exchanged and/or refunded in our Toronto Store as per our above policies. You must present your receipt with the merchandise at the time of refund and/or item exchange.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.